18 November 2011

Selena Gomez shrinks Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez shrinks Justin Bieber
“I’m soooooooo booooooooooored!” thought Selena Gomez after being dragged along to yet another boring hockey game by her boyfriend Justin Bieber. It was bad enough that he made her come along, but he usually spent the whole game ignoring her. “I guess I’ll have to make my own fun,” she thought.

“Hey Justin!” she said, wrapping her arm around her young boyfriend. “Maybe you want to pay just a little more attention to me?” As she said it, she gave him an interesting look. One which Justin had seen only a few times before – one that meant trouble for him.

“Wait, isn’t that the look you use when using your magic …” he said, too late. The effects had already started to kick in.

“I guess this is what it takes to get your full attention!” Selena said with a smirk, picking up her toy sized boyfriend. “This is going to be much more fun!”

No comments:

Post a Comment